Thursday 6 September 2012

Tom and Jerry Cake

A friend of my sister's little boy was turning 3 and I asked her if she wanted me to make his cake for her!

She said yes so I asked what type of things he liked

Tom and Jerry was the reply

Oh was mine but as ever I thought I'd give it a go!

So anyway here's the finished result!








I found the idea for it on this website http://www.lovelytutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3430#post3430 and the guide for how to model Tom and Jerry was a lifesaver as I've never really been able to model people and animals out of icing before!
 
I added the bomb, mousetrap, door, doormat and home sweet home frame to fill the space a bit as it seemed a bit sparse without it!!
 
Leo loved it his chin dropped when he saw it bless him which is the best feedback I have ever got!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment