Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ok we'll start with the jewellery!

OK first post showing you the things I have made!
These are pictures of various pieces of jewellery I have made over the years!
I'm very luck to have such a talented photographer for a a partner!

 This bracelet I made when I was first starting out with jewellery it's made of glass beads framed with sead beads, I got the pattern from a jewellery making magazine and loved making it
 This was a wirework bangle I made up when I was first having a go at wirework I had very sore fingers afterwards!
 A simple memory wire bracelet I love purple and turquoise so that seems to feature in alot of my earlier work!
 My first attempt at a wirework ring!
 Lacework necklace
 Beaded choker it took forever but looked stunning on
 Chain and glass bead necklace!
 Wirework rings necklace
 A bead explosion broach!
 My first attempt at making polymer buttons (I love buttons!)
 Necklace made from a lapis lazuli pendent and lapis lazuli chips
 A commission from my very supportive old manager and now very good friend!
 Wirework and glass bead earrings
 The glass heart pendent I got free with a magazine so I sat one day and played with cord plating it and including other glass beads
Polymer clay again, combining my two great loves jewellery and cupcakes!!

I hope you like this images please feel free to comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment