Wednesday 5 September 2012

Now onto the textiles

OK here's a few items I've made from textiles
 A selection of pillows! The ones at the back are made from old fabric samples from upholstery books simply cut out sewn together and stuffed!
 A close up of the purple patchwork pillow this was my first attempt at patchwork!



A patchwork quilt I made for my son he picked the fabrics himself! This was my first proper attempt at making a full quilt, when I was sewing across the whole quilt there was a tiny bit of swearing! I need to get a bigger dinning room table before I attempt a double quilt I think!!
 A costume I made for my son for a knights and princess party it's amazing what you can make out of an old pillow case and some red felt!
And finally (for now) a picture of my sewing machine cover I love this fabric if only I could get away with wearing it!!

There will be many more textile related crafts to follow once my other half has finished taking his amazing pictures of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment