Saturday 29 September 2012

New felt creations

Well I promised a bit more of a decent post on here!! So here it is

This week is my final one as an unemployed person! So I decided to use the time well and continue working on some felt creations! I love working with felt as it's so easy to cut out and sew and the colours you can get are fantastic!!!

Anyway with seasons two and three of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to keep my company I managed to finish a commission my friend had asked me to make






The heart lavender bags! I love making these as I adore buttons as well plus they're really relaxing to make probably something to do with the lavender!
Anyway I decided it was time to start making some seasonal things! And the next big holiday to come up is Halloween! I love Halloween unfortunately we won't be able to celebrate it much this year as we will be moving the weekend before so I'm just going to have to enjoy making decorations for other people!!
 
Anyway here they are
 






    Ghosty hanging decoration!




                      Blood sucking bat











 





                         Spooky pumpkin










And now for my favourite hanging decoration
 

 
Jack the Pumpkin King
 
Well as the very least I hope we will have unpacked the DVDs so Toby and I can do our annual Halloween tradition of watching Nightmare Before Christmas! Hopefully we will be able to make a few spooky cakes and biscuits!
 
Anyway hopefully I shall be able to make more of these decorations and I was thinking £4 each or 3 for £10 fingers crossed they will be a seller
 
But now I'm off to make some templates for Christmas decorations and I need to have a go at Xmas Bunting! Yay! Tis the season to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment